You can’t afford to operate a business without cyber liability insurance. If you try, your company may not survive the first hack. You need to put the proper security measures in place now, not later. You need Voi Insurance Solutions, LLC in Glendale, CA.
Here are a few tips to help you find the cyber liability insurance policy that’s right for your business:
- Don’t spend too much or too little.
- What are your risks? Do you manage people’s money? Do you have access to their financial records? If so, you will want better insurance than what might be needed if you run a pizza restaurant. That being said, don’t overdo it. Know what you can afford and purchase the best policy within your budget.
- Consider retroactive coverage.
- Not all insurance policies will protect you when you’re the victim of a cyber crime. Even if you have a plan in place today, it may not cover data breaches that began well before you even thought about cyber liability coverage. You need to make sure you buy a retroactive policy. Many large-scale hacks are planned well in advance and take years to roll out. Make sure you’re protected from all types of attacks, regardless of when they first started.
- Know what you already have.
- Nowadays, many companies have at least some level of cyber liability insurance. Check your coverage and speak with an experienced insurance agent at Voi Insurance Solutions, LLC to learn more about what you need to protect your company from cyber threats.
Do you live in Malibu, Los Angeles, or Glendale, CA? Do you need cyber liability insurance? Then, you need to call Voi Insurance Solutions, LLC at 877-950-3030. Contact us today and see what we can do for your business.